Badger Hospice, LLC
Badger Hospice, LLC. is currently seeking a Full-Time Overnight Nurse to join our growing clinical team. We are a locally owned and operated hospice company who is committed to hiring passionate, exceptional, and experienced clinical team members.
As a member of our team, you will thrive in a smaller organization that offers great growth potential. You will enjoy working with a close-knit team that facilitates a great work environment for all involved.
You will be a part of a team that is committed to providing compassionate care to patients while managing end of life care through pain/symptom management, psychosocial interventions, communication with family/caregivers/primary care physicians and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
The responsibility of the On-call Nurse will be to respond to patient/family needs and provide necessary hospice care to patients and families with regard to Badger Hospice, LLC. policies and procedures.
The On Call Nurse works in conjunction with the RN Case Managers, and the Interdisciplinary Team and is responsible for but not limited to:
- Responding to and triaging after hour calls/admissions/referrals
- Participating in making after hour visits as needed to evaluate and assess a patient’s conditions
- Making scheduled after hour visits as deemed necessary by the Clinical Director.
- Education of patient and family on the disease process and expectations related to the disease
- Providing complete and timely verbal and written communications
- Assuring compliance with local, state and federal laws