About Badger Hospice
While all Hospices are required to offer basic core services, most differ in their approaches to facilitating care to their Patients and their Families who are facing the final phase of life, advanced illness.
Badger Hospice focuses on facilitating Holistic, Patient Centered Care, always respecting the Patient’s goals of care.
- The comfort of our Patients is of the utmost importance in promoting and maintaining dignity and quality of life.
- Our clinical team members are experts in pain and symptom management, not just the medical aspect of your care, the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of your care as well.
- Badger Hospice recognizes that each individual has the right to determine their own goals of care during the final stages of their illness and we focus on support, education and overall quality of life.
- Our goal is to provide support and care that allows our Patients to live as fully and as comfortably as possible throughout their End of Life journey.
- Badger Hospice exists to promote End of Life Care that maintains that each Patients’ journey is unique to how they have lived.
- Badger Hospice offers a Plan of Care that is Patient specific and designed based on the goals, needs and support required by the Patient.
Contact Badger Hospice