What is Hospice Care?
- Hospice Care is a special type of health care designed to provide comfort, care and support to Patients and their loved ones when a life limiting illness is no longer responding to curative treatments.
- Hospice Care helps Patients and their loved ones make the most of the days that remain.
- Hospice Care allows Patients and their loved ones to focus on the things that matter most; time with loved ones, loving and sharing conversations, reminiscence with family and friends.
- Hospice is about a plan of care that promotes, comfort, compassion and support for the Patient and their loved ones.
- Hospice Care focuses on the Patient and those who are important to them, not the disease.
- Hospice Care is about meeting the Patient where they are at, reaffirming life, dignity, comfort and promoting quality of life.
Contact Badger Hospice